FPEF Recruiting Volunteers – PR & Grant-Writing Committee Chairs NEEDED
Please contact us if you are interested in getting involved in our organization
Grant Writing Chair
- Press Relations
- Creation of an electronic newsletter
- Implementing a Speakers Bureau consisting of Board Members and other persons willing to speak to local organizations about the Foundation and in cooperation with the Business & Community Development Committee, identifying organizations who are willing to have outside organizations speak at their meetings (i.e. Rotary, Kiwanis, Jaycees, PTA etc) and arranging speaking engagements.
- Work with Fund Development Committee and any Special Events Committee to promote events.
- Write and submit grant applications; follow up with potential grantors, and develop a database of grants along with dates grants are due and application information
- Identifying potential sources of funding (such as donations, grants from both the public and private sectors and donations)
- In cooperation with the Business and Community Development Committee, meeting with individuals representing business and civic organizations that are potential sponsors, grant makers, in-kind or financial contributors or project partners.
- In cooperation with the Business and Community Development Committee, identify potential Endowment sources and handle bequest documentation.
- Developing and overseeing capital campaigns and annual giving programs.