Please apply for your grants via our online application process. The FPEF encourages team collaboration so that grants reach as many students as possible. The following are examples of projects that the FPEF is seeking to support:
• Materials that supplement, support and enhance the curriculum;
• Sustainability – items that can be used for years to come;
• Technology requests;
• STEAM programs and materials; and
• Special needs programs.
The FPEF Grants Committee is happy to assist throughout the application process.
• 2/19: Applications Open
• 3/18: Applications Due
• Week of 3/23 and 4/3: Review of applications and interviews
• 4/21: Executive Board votes on grants
• Week of 4/27: Grants awarded
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the FPEF Grant Committee Co-Chairs, Megan Holzer and Mary Beth Gabel, at email@example.com.
We look forward to reviewing your application!